Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Paper.li is a handy Twitter-based tool for online content management

I just tried out paper.li and I *like* it. It lets you create your own online newspaper using search terms from Twitter. My edition can be found here.

If you choose your search terms well, you can create a valuable reference to mine Twitter information on a particular topic on a daily basis. It also gives a shout out to the people whose content you reference, which is nice.

I am not clear if paper.li archives old copies of your paper. If it does, I will be using it regularly.

1 comment:

inpancardstatus said...


PAN Stands for Permanent Account Number. It’s used to identify Indian Tax Payers and can be used as Identity Proof too. It is unique for each and every PAN holder.

Pan Card Status
Rashan Card Status
Voter Id Card Status
Passport Status
ITR Status
uti pan status
nsdl pan status
uid status