Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Call #11 to Sears customer service: "Michael" has helpful information!!

8:26. By the way, they ask you to take a short customer service survey to let them know how they are doing. I took it last night.

8:26: ...please hold
8:27: ...please hold
8:28: ...please hold
8:29: ...please hold
I tell "Alex" I need to talk to someone who can see the routing for my service call today. He says, a little reproachfully, that he will forward me to the "correct" department. He is gone before I can ask him what that is.

"Michael" picks up. I tell him I need to know where I am on my technician's route. He asks me for my phone number, checks whatever he checks, and tells me I am #4 on the schedule and the repairman is estimated to arrive at 2:00.

WOW. An estimate. This feels good. Thanks, Michael.

No comments: